Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Funny Stuff My Husband Does....Volume #1

Peter and I love having a good laugh and having fun together! This might not seem funny to anyone else because I think it was one of those "you needed to be there things"; however, I had a good laugh about it.



From above picture, what does not belong with the others? P.S. Please do not pay attention to how messy our fridge is...haha we need to clean it out A.S.A.P.



No one else puts Kettle Corn in the refrigerator right? I hope I am not the only one that did not understand why it was in there. hahaha

For those who know Peter, know that when he is tired....he is tired! lol I once had a really long convo with him in bed with him telling me how he was fighting the dragon. That one was my fault though because I could not sleep that night and when I am not tired...I try to wake Peter up to "talk". ;) The other day, I went to grab milk from the refrigerator while I was talking to Peter on the phone. When I saw the Kettle Corn, I asked if he put it in the fridge. He started busting up laughing and said, "I was so hungry and tired". hahaha Ohhhhhh I love my Peter! 123

Peter is always making me laugh so I decided, I wanted to remember those moments. This will be the 1st of many volumes I believe ;) Love you honey!

1 comment:

  1. hAHA OOOH I just love you guys! We need to come see you again! I look forward to reading more of these Peter Moments lol... I've documented a couple of Brady's but I think I need to be better about it! KEEP POSTING! :)

    ReplyDelete